About Larissa Dening Photography
Larissa Dening Photography is the go to hub for learning everything about photography especially landscape photography and to receive a regular dose of travel inspiration to escape the mundane everyday life.
I created this website to give you the guidance and knowledge that you need to take the most beautiful pictures you could ever imagine. I want to teach you everything I know. Photography is my passion and I love sharing it with everyone. I also want to inspire you to get out there and see this amazing planet that we live on. I am at my most happiest when I am seeing new places, experiencing new cultures and photographing it all. There is no other feeling like it in the world.
Im here to turn you into a picture taking, travel addict freak like me!
By following my blog you will get the inside scoop on what techniques I use to get smooth water, amazing colours in the sky, crisp sharp images and more. You will also get regular doses of travel inspiration, crazy stories about the latest places Ive been exploring and hot tips on amazing places to see and experience for yourself. It is the most liberating feeling to be in an exotic country where nobody knows your name and capturing amazing shots to bring home and share with your family and friends. It really makes travelling that much more memorable and fulfilling. If you want to discover all my secrets then sign up in the box below. Its Free!!
How I got started:
Ever since I was a little girl I have loved cameras and taking pictures. My first camera was a pink Kodak Extralite 10 that I got for Christmas when I was six and I used to take pictures of my little dog Benji and my annoying older brothers and anything that looked interesting to a six year old.
Through the years my cameras have changed but I have never been without one! It wasn’t until I moved overseas though that I really got back into photography after seeing so many amazing places. Once returning home to Australia I decided to do a mini photography course with a good friend. From that moment, I knew that I had discovered my passion in life and I haven’t stopped since.
Being a photographer makes me happier than I ever thought a job could, and I want to give that same feeling to YOU, friend. I am crazy about helping others find that same “something” in their lives.
So if you want to join me on this amazing adventure of capturing the beauty of the world then click on the link to join my tribe. It really is easy and so much fun and I would love to have you on board with me.
Other things about me:
- I live in Brisbane, Australia. Im originally from a town near Byron Bay.
- I going through a second house renovation in four years!
- I have an unhealthy addiction to chai lattes.
- My favourite TV show at the moment is Stranger Things. Well it will be when Season 2 comes out because Season 1 was so epic!
- I am addicted to Instagram & Pinterest.
- I have two rescue dogs, Otis (Silky Terrier x Chihuahua) and Ella (Toy Pomeranian who is an absolute klutz). They are both the light of my life and make me laugh everyday with their crazy antics.
- My favourite thing to do is travel and explore this amazing planet that we all live on.
- My favourite colour is aqua blue if you haven’t noticed already! 🙂
- I have been to 29 countries and counting…….my favourite so far is Switzerland.
- I couldn’t live without music.
Some popular posts to get you started:
Best photography spots in Byron Bay