Do you want to learn how to capture those amazing images of the milky way and the spinning stars? Do you want to know the secrets to photographing the universe at night?
Well then, this astrophotography workshop is just for you! Let me teach you how to do it, with easy to learn content from someone that has been doing it for over 6 years. This workshop is limited to a maximum of 6 people, so that I can cover all your questions and give you the time and personal knowledge that other workshops don’t provide.
What you will learn from this workshop:
- ISO and how the 3 work together to capture every star in the sky
- Shooting the sky in manual mode
- Understanding exposure and composition
- How to do star trails (spinning stars).
After going through the basics of how to capture the stars in Manual Mode I will then get everyone set up and capturing the milky way and the other billion stars in the sky. You might even capture a shooting star.
What to bring:
- DSLR camera with “manual mode”
- Shutter Release cable or Wireless Remote
- Wide Angle Lens with biggest aperture of F2.8 or F4 (recommended)
This workshop will be held at Beachmere, Queensland. Details will be supplied once you have signed up.
Who am I:
So what are you waiting for. Sign up now to book for this awesomely fun workshop. Come and learn all the secrets of capturing the galaxy at night by filling out your details below:
Im sorry this workshop is full but stayed tuned for future workshops.